ARTHUR TROOP SCHOLARSHIP The Annual Arthur Troop Scholarship for 2018 is now open to all IPA Members worldwide.
Arthur Troop Scholarships (ATS) are awarded annually and at least one will be granted to each continent in which we have member sections – Africa, America, Asia, Australasia and Europe. Each scholarship consists of a bursary of up to 2500 €, to be used for a seminar at the International Conference Centre IBZ Schloss Gimborn in Germany, or at a comparable institution. Arthur Troop Scholarships may be awarded to any IPA member in the police service, but are predominantly targeted at our younger members.
Time remaining to submit your ATS Application Form
- IPA (SA) Members will send their application forms to the Head Office of IPA South Africa.
- The National President and/or National Secretary General will authenticate the applicant’s form and IPA membership.
- Verified application forms will then be sent to the International Administration Centre (IAC).
- The Chair of the Professional Commission (PC) will process and evaluate the applications.
- The International Executive Board (IEB) will make the final decision.
- Awardees will be announced during the 2017 IPA World Congress.
- Applicants must have been an IPA member for at least 1 year before applying.
- The scholarship must be taken between 1 January and 31 December of the year following the awarding of the scholarship (extensions are not granted).
- Applicants are required to submit an application form setting out their reasons to support their selection.
- IPA-SA Members must send their application form to email@example.com for processing and confirmation of membership.
- Closing date for IPA (SA) Members is 30 June 2017