IPA South Africa Section 2020 National Poster Competition
Please read the guidelines below before submitting an entry.
Competition now closed
The posters will be judged on their content, creativity, and message and overall design, which may include one or more of the following:
- Upholds to the principals and foundations of the IPA.
- The IPA Motto: “Servo Per Amikeco” (Service Through Friendship)
- Promotes member benefits and/or highlighting activities within the IPA
- IPA Houses
- Education & Information Centre – Gimborn Castle
- Arthur Troop Scholarship
- Young Police Officers’ Seminar
- Interest groups
- Conferences and Congresses
- Social Events
File type: .jpg .png .eps .ps .ai .pdf
Dimensions: Native size of poster (A1 preferred)
However any size is good, so long as we can see the content and details of the poster clearly.
File size: Under 5MB
- The winner will receive a high quality print of the poster in the size submitted, a Certificate and
a cash prize of R 1,000.00 (One Thousand South African Rand)
- The winner’s respective IPA Region will receive a high quality print of the poster in the size submitted.
- National Executive Committee of IPA South Africa
- Marketing & Design Expert
- A maximum of two posters may be entered per participant.
- The competition is open to all members of IPA South Africa.
- Content submitted on the poster entry form must be accurate.
- The winning poster will be used to promote the IPA throughout South Africa.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Poster content may not be changed after submission.
- The use of brand names/logos and any copyright material are strictly prohibited.
- Competition will run from 20 January 2020 until 31 March 2020.
- Poster submission will only be accepted via the IPA Website –